- Asia’s No. 1 ODR Meeting Hub
- World’s ONLY Offshore Drilling & Rigs Specific Event!
- Network Across 4 Offshore Events
IBC’s Offshore Drilling & Rigs (ODR) conference is the world’s ONLY leading offshore drilling and rigs dedicated event. Grown in strength year on year, ODR will return for its 7th year run during Singapore Maritime Week 2015.
This is a must-attend event that delivers the latest market trends and hottest investment updates encompassing the entire offshore drilling & rig value chain in one place!
Reputed to be Asia’s largest meeting hub for the global offshore drilling industry, the ODR event will attract rig owners, shipyards, designers, oil & gas, technology leaders and industry experts shaping the offshore drilling sector.
Topical Themes for 2015 Agenda Include:
- Offshore Oil & Gas Industry Trends
- Offshore Drilling & Rig Investment Update
- Newbuild Rig Building Projects: China & Brazil
- Leading-Edge MODU Designs– Jackups, Semi-submersibles, Drillships
- Design & Classification of MODUs
- Offshore Rig Contracts
- Offshore Drilling Safety Regulation
- Deepwater Drilling Projects & Technology
- Shallow-Mid Water & Frontier Drilling Projects & Technology
- Subsea & Well Technology
- Offshore Drilling Business Strategy & Human Resources
New Key Speaker Highlights for 2015 Include:
| H.E. Khamis Juma Buamim|
DDW-PaxOcean Asia Pte. Ltd, Chairman, DCMMI, UAE
SapuraKencana Drilling, Singapore
| Lee M. Ahlstrom|
Senior Vice President– Investor Relations, Strategy and Planning
Paragon Offshore, US
| Nigel Meany|
Vice President, Middle-East & Asia Pacific
Odfjell Drilling, Dubai
| Luciana Aboudib Sandri|
Aboudib Sandri Advogados Associados, Brazil (Former Institutional Director, Jurong Aracruz Shipyard)